Frequent spells of nausea, shakiness, weakness, feeling of nose bleed, BP normal. What could this be?

Hi, Im a female and im 22 years old. About 2 hours ago I was feeling nauseated, shaky, and very week. I also felt like I was going to have a nose bleed . However, now Im just fine. The shaky and week feeling occurs often, and sometimes i have the nauseated feeling with it. Usually Im able to continue what im doing and let the symptoms pass. Tonight the symptoms were stronger, and so it got my attention. I check my blood pressure and it was 117/75 which im guessing is good. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012