Frequent spells of fainting, tunnel vision, weakness, fever, normal blood test, scheduled for brain MRI. What could be wrong?

I am scheduled for a brain MRI tomorrow and I am scared. For about 4 years now I would get spells where I would start to faint in the shower. I would get tunnel vision and then be weak for the rest of the day if I didn t rest for a few hours afterwards. I recently had a sudden onset infection where I had a 101 degree fever and even after the amoxicillin was finished, continued to have vertigo . My doctor has tested my blood several times and says there is nothing there that is abnormal, which is why I am getting the brain MRI tomorrow. What can be wrong with me? I m scared because I have a 2 year old daughter and I need to be around for her.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012