Frequent sore throats, cold, swollen lymph nodes on sides of neck, dizzy spells, plaque psoriasis. Mono swab, blood work normal. Help?

I ve had a sore throat an keep getting colds for the last 2 months(since being rear ended in my truck n am seeing a chiropractor for neck and left shoulder pinched nerves), lymph nodes up both sides of my neck are swollen , I m having dizzy spells as well. And my severe plaque psoriasis has flared up BAD to the point it s starting on my face I don t hav a family dr but go to the same clinic so they hav my records. I ve had a mono swab and some bloodwork done but hav come up empty so far....I m a mess help
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012