Frequent sore throats, cold sores, boil on groin area, constant tiredness, nausea. No relief with antibiotics. Help?

hi, i keep getting sore throats and it comes and goes. Soon after my sore throat i get coldsores or lumps . My GP suggested it was an infection. I also got a large boil in my groin area, along with being really tired constantly, sometimes nausea , cravings for salty foods. i was put on Antibiotics 2 repeats that i have know finished. My throat still feels funny and like they are swallon but no pain i have constant migraines also. The boils doesnt hurt anymore but is still there. Is much smaller but hasnt gone away.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012