Frequent sore throat, exhaustion since av block, lumps in breast, lymph nodes in chest, armpit, normal tests, low vitamin D. Any ideas?

Hi - I have been experiencing a cough, sob and sore throat intermittently for around 5 months. Then about 3 months ago I had an episode of arrythmia and loss of consciousness which apparently was caused by a first degree av block. Since then I have experienced greater exhaustion than I have had since being diagnosed with a mitochondrial disease around 30 years ago to the point I have no desire to be active (which is not like me at all). I have developed breast lumps mainly in my right breast 2 weeks ago with swollen lymph nodes in my chest, neck and right armpit, a squishy type lump on my back at level of breast and chest pain for past 5 months but past 2 weeks the sternum has been sore especially on right side and around the site of rib 2 it has become extremely sore with more lumps. I have had a mammogram and ultrasound which showed nothing. My question is do you think most of these symptoms are pointing to one diagnosis or have I several things going on at the same time? And do you have any ideas? Vit D is apparently lower than what it should be. Thanks Georgie
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012