Frequent sore throat, bronchitis and pneumonia, feel itchy. Suggestion?

I been getting sick for the past year. It started with my nodes from occipital down to my collar bone. I am getting bronchitis and pneumonia one after another. Also my whole body gets itchy for no reason. I take allergy medication but it does not help. I checked my liver and it is fine. The nodes went down so the doctor said no to biopsy . but i keep getting sick. I had a CT down and i am clear so no lymphoma . my blood work is a fine. last 3 months my throat has been sore. Any Ideas or suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013