Frequent shoulder dislocations. Severe pain. On physical therapy. Need to go to emergency? Treatment options other than surgery?

I have had a problem with my shoulder for years- I have done physical therapy and at times my shoulder dislocates. Recently I have been in a lot of pain where I can barely move my arms and I have gone to my doctor which pretty much stated that its out of her hands and can t help me. I have state insurance so nobody really wants to see me or touch me. Since nobody will help me- am I better off going to the er and have them do tests and treat me for my pain? I have elected not to do a surgery that shaves down my bones so they fit in the shoulder socket so what are my next options?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013