Frequent sharp pains below belly button. What could be the reason?

I have been having this sharp pain just below my belly button, it feels kinda like someone poking me with a needle or someone pulling down on my bladder or something.. I don t have this pain everyday it comes and goes. It s not excruciating pain like where as I d have to go to a hospital but it can be pretty painful.. I didn t have these pains before only recently like a few months ago, they ve gotten alittle worse as time as gone I think and the pain doesn t last long. know what could be the problem?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012