Frequent sharp pain in leftside of body. MRI showed inflammation in backside. History of treatment for slurred speech and uncontrollable body movements. Help

hi this is Eleni in 2011 i had difficulties when i talk i had slurred speech and when i tried to walk i couldn't control my right leg also my right hand it was shaking an voluntarily and then my doctor was investigation and decided to treat me again TB because already i treated when i was in Ethiopia 10 years ago and again when i came London 9 years again they treat me as well but this wasn't enough so my doctors said maybe because of that this happening so they treated me again for six months and i was four months pregnant ......everything was back to normal and i was so happy ................
but after i finished my medication maybe after two or three months i have become experienced different different things such as my half left head,face, ear, neck,hand,arm,and leg so much hurting like sharp pain and it comes every one hour my doctor told me may come nerve and i had three time MRI the result there is some inflammation come from my back side but its not MS or Nerve so am confused and i don't know what to do i can't sleep night time
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013