Frequent sharp eye pain, occasional disability to focus vision, dull headache, disorientation, white spots in vision. Any thoughts?

I occasionally have weird things going on with my eyes. A lot of the time, random, very sharp pains in my eyes one or the other (happens in both) that I can only seem to relieve by using my hand to apply extreme pressure, and then more recently, I seem to randomly lose the ability to focus my vision . Today, it happened again, accompanied by a dull headache and when my vision focus went, I was very disoriented and seeing white spots. This lasted for nearly 5 hours. I have a history of migraines, but this was not like any migraine I ve experienced so, not quite sure what you make of it. Thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012