Frequent semen leakage, small penis. Regular masturbation. What should I do?

Mam/sir my name is Roy 23 M i was masturbating wen i was 15 year when i see porn movie or kiss a girl my sperm leak out mam/sir i fell very shame sir my penis is is 4 inch and very thin i am so worried about after 2 year i am getting marry plz help me mam/sir wat should i do or wat diet should i take plz help me out
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of uncontrolled ejaculation.This is very common in those who watch porn Moves and is due to audiovisual stimulation of your nervous system involved in sexual satisfaction and ejaculation It can be brought under control by reducing the frequency of masturbation and watching porn videos..
Your penile length is normal for your age.Please do not worry things will settle down if you try yourself.There is no rile of diet in preventing you from masturbation and watching porn videos.
Dr.Patil