Frequent seasonal nose bleeds with dizziness and frozen hands lasting for hours. Cause and cure?

I keep having nose bleeds . When I have a nose bleed about 10mins in I start to feel faint and dizzy and get cold hands. I feel weak and heavy this lasts for about 2 hours and starts again when I have another nose bleed. I had 6 yesterday each lasting about 10 mins. I get nose bleeds twice a year when we change fro. Winter to summer and summer to winter this has been going on for the past 5 year s but this year it comes with the faintness. I have had nose bleeds all my life at random times non seasonal until I had it quarterised 5 times. Since then it has been seasonal.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012