hello and welcome to health care magic,
I am Dr Sriram Nathan, an ENT surgeon and I shall try to help you out with your problems.
It is understood that you have giddiness and frozen hands due to the nose bleed so if we take care your nose bleed then rest all will fall into place. You may consider the following points:
1. If you have nose bleeds only twice in a year then you need not do anything other than make sure the bleeds are not severe.
2.For this immediately when you bleed you must apply decongestant drop like xylometazoline
and start a course of anti biotic like amox-clav along with anti histamine
like levocetrizine. Your doctor will know about this.
3. Keep a bottle of the decongestant drop for emergencies always with you
4. If you have frequent nose bleeds then you must get a complete bleeding profile along with CT PNS and nasal endoscopy
and get back to me or any ENT with the reports.
5. Do not meddle or pick your nose
6. Keep your nose wet. You can gently apply Vaseline or even a moisturizer over the entrance of the nose in the skin area. Do this with clean hand and with well trimmed nails.
7. Do steam inhalation during and before when you know the season change is happening
hope this helps
get well soon
Dr Sriram nathan