Frequent relapse of the kidney problem. Taken cellcept and wysolone. What is the chance of recurrence?

Doctor i have kidney problem in the age of 3 years in 95 but after treatment i am ok .But in 2004 i have relapse then doctor doing my bipsey and i have take tablet cellcept 500mg for 6 months and then i am ok but now in 2012 i have relapse and protien is 2.2g doctors prefer me wysolone 50mg. What is the problem that i have relapse after 8 years.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response

Some of the kidney disorders are known to have a waxing and waning pattern. The best way to know if you have that kind of disease will be by going through your kidney biopsy report.
If you are able to provide the findings of the same we will be in a better position to advice you about your long term outcome.

Hope this helps
Good luck