Frequent periods, taken anesthetic for dental work. Reason for recurrent period?

Hello, I am a 20 year old girl and I had my period from 10th o till 16th of September, and this morning I saw that i m having my period again. I haven t been eating alot past 2/3 days. My partner and I are sexually active, always with condom, and I don t take the pill . I have been to the dentist this morning and he gave me an anesthetic , maybe that s why I got my period again? Could you please tell me, what s going on?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012