Frequent periods. Taken Ampiclox and Evion for breast pain after period. Had UTI. Effects of hormonal changes?

Hi, I am 25 years old. I had a UTI(urgency and pain while urinating) last month around 19th October and my periods started on 21st October(Usually I have a cycle of 35-40 days but this time they came after 29 days). I consulted a doctor and she put me on Ofloxacin for 5 days. After that I was feeling fine but the breast pain which I was experiencing due to PMS continued even after my periods. I went to my doctor and after physical examination she gave me Ampiclox and Evion tablets to be taken for 10 days. Today is the third day of medicine and my periods started again(after 18 days only). So, I am a bit worried about what could be the possible reason for all these. Are these the effects of hormonal changes?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012