Frequent periods, 3 cycles in one month. Prescribed Nflox-tz, Biota-P, V wash. What are these medicines for?

Hi my sister in low is 16yrs and she is suffering from periods which are frequent , in a month she gets more then 3 cycles, where as for the comman girl of her age its only once in 28days which lasts for 5days. kindly guide !! dr has priscribed following medicines 1.Nflox-tz 2.Biota-P 3.V wash Kindly guide as to what are these medicines for ! and what is rong with my sister-in-law`s health. Awating your Reply Regards
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012