Frequent panic attacks after loss of near ones. Options other than tablets?

dear Dr samuel
i have just lost my young niece of a brain tumour, she was 34 years old, in a week of being told of the tumour she died she was like my daughter as i promised her mother on her death bed i would look after her,,my sister died of cancer i know i need some sort of medication to help with the panic attacks I now suffer from her death & yet i dont want to go the road of getting addicted to any tablets is there any medication you could offer me.
thank you sandra
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013