Frequent pains in the upper quadrant post cholecystectomy. Ultrasound showed fatty liver. What can be done?

i had cholecystectomy last 2005 but starting 2010, i have episodes of pain in the right upper quadrant. have it checked and doctor said it was rebound pain from the operation. now pain comes frequently and i am afraid :( my father has colon cancer which spread to his liver. Based from the ultrasound did last 2005, i had fatty liver but then i didnt focus on that problem since i had gallbladder stone which was then removed through operation. i would like to ask for assistance what i need to do?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012