Frequent pains in shoulder, hands and feet, aggravates when relaxing, weight loss, no improvement with therapy, medicines. Sign of arthritis?

My husband gets aches and pains in his shoulders hands feet ect. Can it be some sort of arthritis? His shoulders are extremely sore. It is so bad that he can not sleep at night or hardly move at all. It gets worse at night when he is relaxed. He has lost about 10kg in the last few months. He has been on Panamor and even Coxflam 7.5mg and it does not help. He has also been for physiotherapy without success.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012