Frequent pain in upper abdomen between breast along with headache, fullness. What could it be?

Hi. I quite often get pain in my upper abdomen area, between my breast . It can last for days. And it is usually accompanied by a headache , feeling of fullnes, like i am not hungry. It feels like something is sitting on my upper abdomen area. This happens every couple of weekes and lasts few days. I am also quite tired all the time. What do you think it is
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Hi.
You didnt mention your age.If you are young,most probable cause would be Gastro esophageal reflux disease/Stomach ulcer.It more or less simulates Heart attack.
If you are elderly man,you should exclude Heart attack(Myocardial infarction/Angina).
Consult your local doctor and get Upper GI endoscopy,Ultrasound abdomen and ECG done.Take complete course of treatment.
Hope every thing will be cleared.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.