Frequent pain in tailbone, difficulty in movement, unable to relax. Cause of pain?

I ve been getting pain from time to time on my tailbone and recently realized that I ve been holding it still when I walk..I know it sounds weird.. so now I tried to walk as relaxed as possible and trying really hard to make movement when I walk. Lately when I m on the bed, I can t seem to get it relaxed but hold it stiff when I sleep and it s becoming really annoying as I feel my back keeps arching also. What is going on here?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013