Frequent pain in stomach, transparent clots with blood in bowel movement. Reason, any test required?

hi im 21 i want to know what does it mean if it is normal to have transparen clots with a little blood in your bowel movements i sat in the toilet for about a half and hour and still felt the erge of going again ive also had some pain in my stomach and it come and it goes about every know and than but the pain in the stomach is frequent and it just started as of today i am concerend and wondering what answers you can give me i live in mexico with my feoncey and i want to know what studies i should get done because here theyll do anything for money
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012