Frequent outbreaks of tiny white spots on palms followed by peeling, no pain or itching. What treatment should be taken?

hi. for a while mow i frequently get outbreaks of tiny white spots on palms of my hands, they pop after a day or so, or turn to a small brown colour which then peel, they are not painfull or itchy, but when they peel they are unsightly, my doctor gave me cream for them which did not work, also i am a computer engineer so i cannot have greasy cream on my hands whilst working. My doctor did not diagnose the issue except to say it was a dermatologigical condition . please can you shed furtrher light or treatments.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012

You might have developed An endogenous eczema,

It is called as pompholyx.

You can apply a mild steroid like desonide.

Also take an anti histamine tablet like cetrizine.

This will give you some relief.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you