Frequent occurrence of itching in lungs followed by cough and chest tightness. What could be the possible causes?

In 2011 of may , I ate an half apple and it started to itch my lungs and I had a couple of cough and my lungs got tight in my chest . About 30 mins it started going away. Then in July I hate a hotdog with all those ingredients and within 5 mins I started coughing and I started to feel something tight . Within another 30 min , it started to go away . Than in October I ate a chocolate chip cookie and it started itching my throat and I use a Nephron Pharm. for about 30 mins and than in dec it happened twice out of no where . I didn t get to touch anything at all . So my question is what am I alergic to or what s wrong with my body ? Please write me back as soon as possible . Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Seems like an allergic problem which started with some specific eatables but in recurring because of some allergen in your environment. Do take precautions of avoiding those specific foods and avoid exposure to dust, pollens. Get your absolute eosinophil count done. You can also go for allergic testing for finding specific allergen/s as you are telling to start with was food related. Regards.