Thanks for posting your query.
First of all we need to exclude underlying immunosuprression because they really cause recurrence of those lesions along with weight loss
. Therefore you need to have fasting and post-prandial blood sugar (FBS and PPBS) estimation to exclude diabetes mellitus
and ELISA test for HIV1 and 2 antigen to exclude HIV infection.
Also you need to have some precautions -
1. reduce weight loss if you are obese
2. avoid too much tight clothings and clothing made of heavy, non-breathable materials
3. avoid using deodrants, depilation products over those areas
4. avoid drugs, in particular oral contraceptives (i.e., oral hormonal
birth control; "the pill") and lithium
because they can trigger your disease
5. do some auto-antibody testing like ANA, anti-ds DNA testing to exclude auto-immune disease SLE because its presence may cause recurrence of your lesions
6. measure total serum IgG level because immunoglobulin deficiency
also lead to recurrence.
I think by all these you will get the cause of such recurrence and weight loss and will be benefitted.