Frequent occurrence of facial pigmentation, temporary relief with chemical peel. Permanent solution?

dear sir, iam a brown skin tone person .male 28 . my problem is i have facial pigmentation frequently appearing . i consult with a skin doctor and they administer a chemical peel over a year. each time when they administer it goes with in a week . but it reappears in a month. is there any permanant solution for my problem . i have a another question . does masturbation or dandruff cause facial skin to get hyperpigmented around my nose and in forehead . iam so worried please help me with this problem. my mail id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012