Frequent occurrence of acne, having pus and leave a red mark on skin, weakness. Applied mometasone. What should be done?

hello doctor, my name is neeli. I am 28 yrs old and i got married 4 months back.I am getting acne vry frequently means every weak.They are very small in size and having pus and they leave red marks.They also cause so much irritation.I have applied mometasone foe 3 days, they go after applying it but every weak applying mometasone is harmful.plz tel me the solution what to do..Now I am fed up..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012