Frequent obstruction of intestines, mucus in stool, vomiting. What do you advise?

I am 58 yrs old. I get obstruction of intestines very frequently. I was operated in 2009 but the obstruction frequency has increased since then. It starts with mucus coming with stool two three times and after that suddenly evrything stops. Air does not pass and in a few hours I start vomiting and then have to get hospitalised. This year this has already happened twice and now I am on the verge of a 3rd one. What do you advise? Regards Arvind Shukla
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012