Frequent numbness in hands, neck and face, green shade over temples. Any ideas?

Hi, my name is Luke and I have a question regarding my girlfriend. She s a 21 year old. Over the past year, her hands have started to become numb. And more-so recently, they have become more numb than usual . Well, over the past couple of days, the left side of her neck and face have also started to become numb as well. She went into school today (she s an 8th grade math teacher) and an associate said she looks awful and her temples are green because the veins in her temples are sticking out. any idea what it could be? She had surgery in both of her shoulders in high school due to torn rotators cuffs and had screws put in. I don t know if this will have anything to do with it, I was thinking it may have something to do with the circulation in her hands until the recent neck problems arisen. She s been to a neurosurgern and they couldn t find anything wrong. They re thinking it has to do with MS, but the MRI s couldn t really say what it was. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012