Frequent nosebleeds in left nostril. Using humidifier in room not helping, feel dizzy. Possible reason?

I keep getting nosebleeds in my left nostril . They can happen any time during the day- usually in the morning or at night. They are always in my left nostril- never right. I have a humidifier in my room, and yet that does not seem to help that much. I get dizzy obviously and they usually last around 15 minutes or more. This is like the fifth one this week. I am 17 years old- I don t do sports right now and I have not been hit there. Any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013