Frequent nose bleeds in the mornings. Had a quadruple coronary surgery. Is the nose bleed a side effect of the surgery?

Hi my name is Roger and I would like to kn and ow why I get a nosebleed-so far 3 in about 6 weeks.They are always in the early morning an last for about half an hour to three quarters of an hour. I am 79 yearsw old and have had a pretty healthy life;however I had a quadruple coronary operation 6 months ago.My recovery program has been rather slow eve3n though I carry out a fitness routine of weight training(light weights)which I have been on nfor most of my life.I just wonder if these nosebleeds might be part of the side effects of the bypass Roger Lemay
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013