Frequent nose bleeds from only left nostril, discomfort in liver area. CT of head, abdomen normal. Causes ?

I ve been having frequent nose bleeds from only my left nostril for over three years now. It usually happens when I m cold but it s occurred even in extremely heated environments before. I also feel pains and discomfort in my liver area. I ve done several ultrasound and CT scans of my head and abdomen but the results all came out fine. I ve also done several kidney and liver function tests as well as CBCs but they all look normal. My eyes aren t yellow and occasionally I have some rashes that clear out in a few days but outside that I ve been okay but I so worried
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012