Frequent normal motion throughout the day, excessive flatulence, cervical spines issues, had treatment for IBS earlier. What precautionary actions can I take?

Hello Dr. I am 31 years old I live in Chennai. I have stomach problems for around 1 and half months, my complaints are 1. Frequent motion around 4 to 6 times normal motion per day. no burning feel or loose motion. 2. Frequent Flatulence noisy and smelly - this is happening every time in a day 3. I eat my break fast between 8am-9am, Lunch between 2pm-3pm, dinner between 4. I had IBS 2and half years ago and that was cured. 5. I am 79 KGs with 5.7ft Height 6. No complaints on other deseases 7. I have a cervical spine issue for which I am taking treatment Kindly advise how shal i deal with it ? any precautionary actions, what desease is it ? which doctor or hospital consult at chennai ? thanks regards Sathish M
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012
Hello Ms,

Welcome on hcm.
One thing you must understand there is no cure for IBS.
It may remain there with no symptoms.
So if you are having no diagnosis than you must be having IBS symptoms again.
Consult your family physician for hospital in Chennai,
Good luck.