Frequent night sweats, sore throat, chest congestion and headache. Sudden weight loss. Should I be worried?

Hi over the past 3 months i have been having frequent night sweats , atleast a couple of times a week. In the past 3 days i have developed some cold symptoms progressively getting worse, sore throat , sore ears, congested chest, headache , lower back pains low energy. last night was the worst sweat i have had, woke up feeling sweat rolling down my face and bed sheets completely drenched, checked my weight this morning and i have lost 5 pounds in less than 48 hours strangely my appetite has not changed at all. just a common cold ? or something i need to address?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012