Frequent neck sprains after restarting workouts. Cause?

Hi Doc, I am 33 year old male, 6 ft. 1 inch about 182 lbs. I used to work out and had a long break due to job change and stuff. I recently got into my workout routine again, but my neck keeps on spraining for no apparent reason. This happened thrice in last 4 weeks. It also happens randomly and not during workout or post workout stretch . I am puzzled. Also, due to sprain I have to forgo my schedule for a couple of days which is annoying. Is there something I need to know and should be doing to avoid this? Please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
most probablb the change of job is the catch here , mostly ur new job involves more stress , increased working hours, u have to change ur life style and do regular exercises of the neck , then u start the work ups