Frequent nausea in the morning, sleeping difficulty, tenderness in breasts. On depo shot. Pregnant?

So I have been having nausea every morning that I wake up from the time I wake up til 1 or 2 in the afternoon for the past 2 or 3 weeks, sometimes it even occurs in the evenings. I also am having problems sleeping at night and I can not get comfortable. I am also always tired and I crave foods all the time. My breast are a lot more tender than normal and my aeroals I feel have got darker, but my boyfriend says he can not tell a difference. I am on the depo shot for birth control and I know it can cause these kind of symptoms but it never has before it just started so what is the problem?what should I do? Could I still be pregnant even though I am on the shot?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012