Frequent nasal bleeds, continuous headaches, pressure in head, pulsating vein in temples, normal blood tests. Sign of high blood pressure?

Hi, 23 year old male, 5 11 currently overweight . 17 stone-ish. Full time employed. I have had frequent nose bleeds for about a year now. Went to my local doc a long time ago, he said it was nothing... also had a blood test at the same time which resulted in a phone call from a lady who said that There is no problems . I highly doubt this. I was convinced that the nose bleeds were due to the cold environment through out winter. This was not the case as they are still ongoing. Then I thought maybe its a cut in my nose (as I do have a tendancy to blow my nose hard and sneeze heavy). I have accompanying symptoms quite often (often as soon as I wake up) Headaches, pressure in my head I just recently noticed a pulsating vein/ artery in my right temple. I guess the sympotms point to high blood pressure??? So what do you say doc? Regards Adam
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012