Frequent motions in the morning, stools are small, pressure causes pain in legs, gurgling in stomach. Suggestion?

hi i have to go for motion in the moring twice or even thrice, every time i get small stool too, but i have to do it with pressure, then it gets pain in the legs, even i couldnt eat in moring otherwise immediatley have to rush for the motion, this continues till 3-4pm, then i can have any meal, but till time stomoch gets empty and it gives noise too and give me the upset time feeling, this am suffering from last 6yrs, everytime it give me sensation as if i have to go for motion, kindly suggest
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer