Frequent motions after alcohol consumption. Having headache, gastric, fatigue, joint pains. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor, This for my husband. He has frequent motion after the alcoholic drink, this was not in older times. He had to took alcoholic drink weekly in high amount. Now it is only monthly in less amount but that gives him more tiredness and day after that night he felt frequent motion. Also now a days he can t take more food. His age is 30. He had high blood pressure stage 1, taking medicines starting from 1 year before. He has frequent pain in chest. He is not bothered about all these things. Also his symptoms include headaches , gastric for some foods, fatigue , pain in joints, snoring , jerks during the sleeping . When we used to go gim he felt some relief. When we saw a Doctor in 1 year before he said that pain joints because of high purine level. He took medicines for that, and his pain in joints went away. But now he feels pain in joints again. But we are very far from that Doctor. Doctor can I get suggestions from you? Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013