Frequent miscarriages. Always fetal growth lags 1-2 weeks, heartbeat bradical. Prescribed injection, full bedrest. Suggestions?

Frequent miscarriage is my problem,after the 1st miscarriage i have got a baby(now he is 2nd half). then occurred the 2nd and 3rd miscarriage. my TSH , PROLACTIN ,BETA-2 glycoprotein I-IgM, lupus anticoagulant ,Anti cardiolipin Ab IgM values are normal. but microsomal antibody titre declined from 93 to 68 ( 60 is normal) meanwhile thyroglobulin Ab titre rised from 20 to 119 ( 60 is nrml) with in 3 month. all my miscarriage happens at 5-7 weeks). Before the last miscrge i have taken folic acid and thyronorm 25 as precaution. on the day of miscarriage my BLOOD HCG is 499 only. always the fetal growth will lag 1-2 weeks. The heart beat was also bradical. Please help me to find out the problem doctor. For my success pregnancy doctor have given me an injection and full bed rest. for the next 2 i haven t took both, does these factor help me for a success one.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013