Frequent menstrual flow, lower torso pain, pain when breathing. What is wrong?

I started a very light period Nov. 20 that stopped Dec. 2. So almost two weeks of this thing that was like a period but pretty much was a light flowing dark brown discharge .... last night I started another period ... But this time its very light, actual red blood , more like a period but incredibly light. I ve also had weird pains in my lower torso the past few days that feel almost like a mild stabbing pain when breathing in real deep like to yawn or sneeze . Its also been slightly painful when moving around in general..... What is or could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer