Frequent masturbation, weak erection, semen leakage, less semen on ejaculating. Curable?

I was doin lot of masturbation frm age of 13 n now m 31 last 4 yrs m suffering frm no proper erection semen leaking thin and less sperms I try lot of medicines no results when I try to erect my penis my own by the Time get erct it ejaculates and thn I feel don wan sex plz help me is it cureable or no m planning to get married
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear roydsilva24, Enjoyed Masturbation for more than 15-16 years. Masturbation is no longer remained much exciting thing as you are now full adult mentality needs more powerful sex stimulant that's a female partner is now your requirement to get properly excited. Remember ' SEX doesn't lies between the thighs; it is your brain the most powerful sex organ don't order your penis to become erect you will not be able to make it hard by your order. don't try any medicine from unqualified doc. if still doubt do visit a qualified sex therapist in your area he will carry certain tests your psychological assessment and will guide you. in this age you will not require any medicine for sex. get married your partner will be your remedy.