Frequent masturbation, penis bending towards the left during erection, premature ejaculation. Cure for symptoms?

i have been masturbating alot.i realize that my dick will bend towards left when my dick erract.my gf will tease me by saying my dick are not straight.How does i make my dick straight back?Whenever i masturbate i will be like force the erraction of my dick so i cum fast.By now i realize that will never give pleasure to my gf.PLZ help me out
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Bending of penis on one side is totally normal thing. You do not worry. Nothing can improve. But remember you will have no problem in sex.