Frequent, loose motions, gurgling stomach, pain in the hips. What could it be?

hi, i have been told i have i.b.s for the last five years now and had all the test done,My problem is i have loose stools about 6 times a day or more a day and have very gurgling tummy. I don t suffer with pains or cramps but do get a ache in my bum bone every once in a while,My GP prescribed me with loperidermide and then told recently i was talking too much and it can be harmful he then prescribed me with Mebeverine which hasn t helped at all?. I suffer with sinisus and someone told me it could be s.i.b.o small intestinal bacterial overgrowth... Would love your views as i am at the ends of my wits.. Thanks P.Hughes
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013