Frequent liquid stools, unable to keep the food in stomach, tired, no energy. Advice

Lost 6.5 stones in 10/11 mths can't keep food down for more than 20/30 mins constantly runnin to toilet my stools are just like liquid smtimes green in colour smtimes different depending on wot I eat iv started being sick the past 2/3wks smtimes its just the dry boak as iv nothin to bring up feel tired,caulk white,no energy I'm at the toilet thro the day and at nite mayb 15/20 a day awaiting on scopes on thurs top and tail any ideas
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013