Frequent leakage of sperms only at night, not able to concentrate on other things. How can I control this?

hi am facing frequent leakage of sperms not only in night time but also at day times nd am getting fed up with this nd nt able to concentrate on any other plz help me nt married am 25 years old..sir i request you to plz ...cusult me so dat i can cum out of it..even i cant share dis with any plz help me out how to cntrol it.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
One important thing is that the frequency of ejaculation in the form of nightfall varies according to the age and production of the seminal fluid and sperm. Now this frequent leakage of sperms is type of nightfall or something different is not clear from your question. If this is happening after you get sexually aroused or by itself and since when this is creating a problem. All these things are not clear from your question. If it is by self only without any arousal than I thing you need to see a doctor specialized in this field and if only the frequency is increased than you should try to divert your self from this thought and try to invest your time and busy yourself in some other productive work to take your mind out of this thought. Many time too much anxiety and concentration in these things lead to more problems and keeps disturbing you.
Thanks and take care.