Frequent itching on palms, legs with swelling, red patches. Taken prednisolone tablets, clobestasone cream. History of eczema, endocarditis. Cause and remedy for itch?

I am a female Chinese 48 years and I have frequent itch of the palm with red patches , including my legs (which is also a little swollen) and with some red spots and red patches appearing on my legs. My dermatologist have prescribed me 1/2 clobestasone cream, prednisolone tablets previously and also cimetidine and halodine as I have a cough recently. I also have red lines on my hands should I place/carry things over it. I have a long history of eczema and also endocarditis 10 years ago. What can cause the itch and what can be done? Appreciate it if you could advise me further. Thank you very much!
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012