Frequent itching in eyes, no redness. Using cocaine frequently in the month. Related?

For the last few months, my eyes (especially my right eye) itches, feels like there is something inside. But now its worse. the irritation is more intense. I ve been using tears natural and even though i feel better when i do, problem stays there. Went to the doctor and game me dispersadron for infection but for some reason i feel its something else, cause my eye is not red or anthing.Also i must mention that i ve been using cocaine (three - four ) times per month, and i really got worried if this has something to do with it.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013