Frequent indigestion with severe pain, vomiting, high BP, on low hormone birth control. Cure?

My wife is having aggressive indigestion frequently. It started a couple months ago, but only occured once every couple weeks, as of the last week or so it has started every other day. We can t pinpoint it to any specific food. She is 26 and had a baby 8 months ago, she is on birth control but it is a low horomone dose due to high blood pressure . She is in terrible pain when it happens, vomits , and lasts for 1 to several hours.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012