Frequent headaches with sharp pains that subsides within minutes, joint pains, sudden bruising, blood in stools, excessive tiredness. Cause?

ok so im 18, and ive been having these headaches . i never used to have them until last year. um they last about a few seconds or minutes and then they just come and go.when they come its a really sharp pain and i cant stand it. i have them usually all day everyday. another thing is that my back has been hurting for a while and i have really bad joint pains. ive recently noticed that i have these mysterious bruises on my body and i dont know where they come from. another thing is that ive had some cases of going to the bathroom urgently...like with diarrhea and ive had blood in my stool . but the blood isnt there all the time. the last thing ive noticed is that im beyond tired for my age. even if i have a good nights rest or over sleep im still very very tired. whats happening to me???
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012